VOLUNTEERING AT RUISROCK 2019
Do you want to be part of the festival team as a volunteer?
As a Ruisrock volunteer, you’ll be part of our festival team which makes the whole festival come true! You get experience in event working and you’ll meet a lot of nice people volunteering with you and with whom you can spend the beautiful festival weekend!
As a volunteer at Ruisrock you
- will be offered a warm meal and coffee on your volunteer days.
- will have a unique Ruisrock T-shirt which is also your volunteering outfit.
- can stay at volunteers’s school or camping accommodation from Thursday to Monday if you are arriving outside of Turku district. To get to the festival site volunteers have their own bus transportation and a volunteer wristband.
- can get a volunteering certificate after the festival.
- will be invited to the legendary volunteer party organized after the festival on Sunday evening in the centrum of Turku!
What does it mean to volunteer at Ruisrock?
As a volunteer you will attend for about 15 hours in total during the festival weekend on two different days. To be able to access the festival site, you will receive a volunteer wristband.
Most duties require knowledge of Finnish language but to the Cleaning and Recycling team everyone is very welcome, as long as you speak fluent English. What really is important is to have a positive attitude and a real desire to volunteer at Ruisrock. It’s about having fun and making the fantastic festival together!
So, if you are over 18 years old, you have the required attitude for volunteering and you would like to be a part of Ruisrock 2019….
You will get more info on volunteering at Ruisrock, so please keep an eye on your e-mail during the spring and summer. You will also be trained to your task at the festival.
If you still have questions or you want to give feedback, please contact email@example.com.