The Ruisrock VIP ticket (over 18 only) includes the full music and art program of the festival, all the festival services and access to the two VIP areas. The buyer of a VIP ticket also gets a personal festival pass and wristband that allow them to leave and return to the festival site throughout the day. The package also includes water bus transportation from the center of Turku to Ruissalo and back, exclusive restaurant and beverage services, lounging areas and flush toilets for VIP guests. Food and beverages are not included in the VIP tickets.
The VIP ticket includes:
- The versatile music and art program of Ruisrock
- All the services available at the festival
- The right to use the Niitty VIP area located in the throb of Niittylava and the peaceful Ranta-VIP area with their lounging areas, flush toilets and services
- A personal festival pass and wristband that allow you to leave and return to the festival site
- The bypass lane at the main gate of the festival to speed up entry
- Water bus transportation from the center of Turku to Ruissalo and back
Age limits and accessibility
The age limit of Ruisrock VIP tickets is 18 years. Read more about the age limits of other ticket types here.
The VIP services are not accessible, and the terrain in the VIP area may be difficult in places. There are accessible toilets in the VIP areas, but the flush toilets are not accessible. The water bus and the water bus stop in the center of Turku are not accessible either.
Exchanging tickets for wristbands
VIP and Ruisrock Plus tickets must be exchanged for wristbands before arriving at the festival site. The wristband is placed on your wrist at the accreditation point, so you must pick up your wristband and pass in person. The exchange is done at the Ruisrock accreditation point in the center of Turku. The location and opening hours of the accreditation point will be announced later.
For questions related to Ruisrock Plus and VIP tickets and services, you can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org