Ruisrock doesn’t tolerate racism or discrimination of any kind. In case you witness or encounter inappropriate behavior, please contact any of the security or other festival staff.
- Everyone is treated equally regardless of e.g. skin color, age, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Physical integrity is respected.
- Everyone looks after each other.
- Let’s enjoy a happy festival together where everyone feels comfortable!
– Organize a helping info team to patrol the area and guide anyone in need of help.
– Provide a space near the first aid tent of the festival where you can find someone to talk to and a peaceful place to take a breather, if you need one.
– Arrange toilet facilities for women, men, and non-binary individuals.
– Provide special services for physically disabled visitors. More information about our accessibility services can be found under accessibility.
– Create an atmosphere where everyone feels safe.
– Look out for your friends and fellow festival goers – dare to care!
– Interfere with any inappropriate behavior that you come across. If it’s difficult to step in, you can always contact the nearest security steward or other festival staff.
– Always ask for permission before touching someone!
– Respect different people and cultures.
– Behave according to good manners (and urge your friends to do the same).
Everyone has the right to enjoy the festival safely – make sure that you promote overall safety with your own actions.