Ruisrock’s own Artukainen Camping is located by Gatorade Center and Messukeskus, the address is Artukaisten kiitotie. The camping area is located approximately 6.5 km from the festival site and there is a festival bus taking camping area users closer to festival site.
Ticket are on sale in Tiketti.
Everyone camping should fill in a notification of a traveler form before their arrival to the camping site. Notification of a traveler will be filed online and the online form will be delivered to this email address two weeks before the camping opens. Please note that notification of a traveler should be filed for each person camping on the site.
- Camping is only allowed within the official camping area and the camping area is only intended for the use of Ruisrock visitors. Campers must have festival tickets, which will be checked upon arrival.
- Each camper must fill in a traveller registration form before entering the camping area.
- When you arrive, you will be given a wristband in exchange for your camping ticket.
- By purchasing a camping ticket in advance, you can ensure that you will have a camping spot in the camping area for the entire festival weekend. This means you can arrive to the camping area on any day.
- If the camping area is sold out, you cannot purchase a ticket, even if you would be joining a tent that is already in the area. Please make sure to buy camping tickets for everyone in your tent at the same time!
- If you will be arriving with a camper van, you need to purchase a camper van parking spot in addition to the camping ticket. This means that you need one parking spot ticket for the camper van, AND one camping ticket for each person sleeping in the camper van.
- If you want to make changes to your ticket, please contact the Tiketti customer service via e-mail: email@example.com.
- Artukainen Camping does not have a fixed size limit for tents. However, we ask you to leave extremely large tent structures at home. Separate pavilion-type tents or canopies placed over the actual tents are not allowed.
Artukainen Camping has a dedicated camper van area where you can only camp in a registered camper van. Due to the limited space available, you cannot bring a caravan (camping trailer) to our camping area. Unfortunately, we cannot provide electricity for the camper vans.
The camper van area is right next to the tent camping area, but tents are not allowed within the camper van area itself. All of the camping area’s services are also available to guests arriving with a camper van. Each person sleeping in a camper van must have their own camping ticket in addition to the ticket purchased for the camper van.
Please note that if you leave the area with your camper van, a new camper van fee will be charged when you return.
Arriving at the camping area
Artukainen Camping is located by Gatorade Center (former Turkuhalli) and Messukeskus in Artukainen in Turku, the address is Artukaisten kiitotie. Follow the signs for Artukainen Camping.
From Turku city centre you can get close to the festival camping area by taking a bus number 12, 32 or 61. Buses 32 and 61 will also stop at the Turku railway station. You can find timetables and detailed stop information at journey planner Föli.
Getting from the camping area to the festival
There is a free shuttle bus from Artukainen Camping to Ruissalo festival bus station and back to the camping area. The bus will run on a non-stop basis during the festival opening hours. There is approximately a two kilometer walk from the festival bus station to the festival site.
Passenger car parking and campervans
Next to the camping area there is a chargeable passenger car parking area which is open during the opening hours of the camping area. Sleeping in your car and bringing your car to the camping site are not allowed for safety reasons.
Staying in the camping area is allowed in registered campervans. Travel trailers cannot be brought into the camping area. If you take your campervan with you when leaving the campsite, you will be charged for the campervan ticket again upon each return. We are unfortunately not able to offer electricity for campervans.
The Services at Artukainen Camping
The camping area is served around the clock by the Artukainen grocery kiosk, a cloakroom, an info desk and a first aid station / lost and found office. The nearest grocery store and ATM can be found within a 15-minute walk from the camping area.
More information on the services will become available in the spring.
Green Camping is an area inside Artukainen Camping. It has the same services that Artukainen Camping has, but in Green Camping you will get a 10€ refund when checking out with all your garbage recycled according to instructions.
You can buy a place from Green Camping area from Tiketti.