DEVELOPMENT OF ACCESSIBILITY
Each year, Ruisrock aims to improve accessibility at the festival. We have made a commitment to ten accessibility promises, which we are continuously developing further.
- Each large stage is equipped with an accessible viewing platform
- The festival grounds are well-lit
- The festival grounds include several accessible toilets.
- The festival offers an accessible parking area and clear entrance policies to improve the guests’ opportunities for arriving at the festival.
- The festival grounds include resting areas.
- General assistants, who help festivalgoers with accessibility-related matters in particular, can be found in the festival grounds.
- In order to improve the accessibility of our communications, the Ruisrock website is also available in easy Finnish.
- We continue to train our personnel to further increase their awareness of accessibility-related matters.
- We communicate more effectively and more informatively on our accessible festival approaches.
- We promise to continue to consider accessibility at Ruisrock in the future as well.
As work on accessibility is a long-term process, we, the organizers of the festival, believe it is important to continue the development. If you have feedback or suggestions regarding accessibility at Ruisrock, please contact us at email@example.com.