Ruisrock aims to improve its accessibility year by year. We are committed to ten accessibility promises that we are constantly working on.
Our accessibility promises
- All our big stages have accessible viewing platforms.
- The festival grounds are well-lit.
- There are several disabled toilets in the festival grounds.
- The festival has an accessible parking area and a clear entrance procedure so that we can improve everyone’s opportunities to get to the festival.
- There are places to rest in the festival grounds.
- There are general assistants at the festival who help festivalgoers with accessibility issues in particular.
- Ruisrock has a plain language version of its website, which improves the accessibility of our communication.
- We train our staff to be even more aware of accessibility.
- We communicate even more effectively and informatively about the accessible practices at the festival.
- We promise to take accessibility into account at Ruisrock also in the years to come.
Work on behalf of accessibility requires a long-term commitment, and one of our priorities as the organizers of Ruisrock is to keep on improving it. If you have any feedback or suggestions for improvement concerning the accessibility of Ruisrock, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.