It is prohibited to bring alcohol, drugs, glass bottles, firearms and knives or other items that can be used to hurt people, multi-tools, explosives, fireworks, flares, laser pointers, glow sticks, and aerosols (e.g. hair spray) into the festival area.
Umbrellas are also prohibited, so bring a raincoat instead of an umbrella. Disposable raincoats are sold at the festival’s info desk.
Children’s strollers and picnic chairs may not be brought to the festival so that getting around the area would be as unobstructed as possible. You can rest your feet in the restaurant and eating areas, and you can always spread a blanket in a suitable spot. The festival is not a suitable place for pets.
Do not bring:
- Aerosols (e.g. hair spray)
- Laughing gas
- Laser pointers
- Glow sticks
- Firearms or knives
- Other items that can be used to hurt people
You may bring:
- One unopened max. 0.5 L beverage container that is not made of glass
- SLR camera
- Selfie stick
- Prescription medication that you need (bring the prescription with you)
- Hand sanitizer (max. 100 ml)
- Unopened e-cigarette liquids, where the contents can be easily identified
- Picnic blanket